Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Johnny and I have had a busy summer moving from one apartment to another and visiting friends and family.

The Old Apartment

The New Apartment
Old Kitchen
New Kitchen
Old Living RoomThe New Living Room

The Old Bathroom/Laundry Room

New Bathroom

New Laundry Room

New Bedroom

Johnny's friends Chris and Mike came to visit from Idaho

Johhny and I went to Johnny's mission president's homecoming. Johnny ran into one of his friends from the mission- Eric Lundquist.

Lisa (Garlick) Gardner with her baby Elizabeth

Me and Lisa

Seeing old friends and making new ones has been lots of fun!

2 comments:

-erika :) said...

I've seen both your old and new appartments, but your pictures look awesome! :) Also, it is still too wierd that Lisa is a mom.

@J & Je$$i said...

New Apt = UPGRADE! Yay! It's a nice place. I still can't believe Lisa is a mom now. I still picture her as 13 or 14 in my mind.