Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping with the Williams

A couple weekends ago, Johnny and I went camping with his family. We went up to Jordanelle near Park City Utah. His parents were very kind and rented two wave runners which Johnny and I enjoyed playing on. We did have a bit of a scare though.
When we were almost the furthest you can go from the dock, the check engine light went on on the wave runner Johnn and I were using. We tried to reset it by turning it off but that didn't work. So we idled into the dock (took about a half hour or so... Johnn's Dad had gone ahead to call the rental place and gave them the code. The rental place told us the code just meant "bad connection with key" and it was safe to ride. So we took it back out and another code popped up. I forget what the second meant, but the rental company told us that the wave runner was safe to ride. So we continued to ride and enjoy our time on the lake.


Johnny and his sister Tricia. (Side note: This picture is a little blurry because I was getting yelled at while I was trying to take it. Some other people that were vacationing at the lake were not very polite when I was just trying to document this trip.)

After playing on the water all day, we all went to a delicious burger place in Heber- Dairy Keen. I would definately go back there if I am ever in the area again. Mmm their milk shakes and burgers were the best I had had in a long time.

No comments: