Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Valentine's Day

I know this post is a little bit late, but I was inspired by others to know that it is ok to post things a little late.

So, for Valentine's Day this year Johnny and I hit the slopes. Johnny is a skier and I snowboard. We went to Sundance. The snow there was fantastic on Valentine's Day. There was so much powder on the runs- way more than I had ever seen 2-3 years ago. We did a couple warm up runs (for me) on the front side then made our way to the back side. Then about 4 hours later, and about 15 falls later, I dragged my tired limbs to the shuttle bus waiting area. It was so much fun, but I sure haven't used some of those muscles for a long time.

Johnny and I both agreed that we weren't going to do anything for Valentine's Day, but he got me flowers any way. I love getting flowers from Johnny. They smell so nice and look so pretty on the table. They just brighten up a whole room.


Valentine's Day this year was great! :)

1 comment:

AJ and Jessica said...

Yay! An update! Sometimes when I get behind in blogging I am reluctant to post anything because I feel like I have 1,000 posts to catch up on. I like the pics!